Today's Brownsville Hardware began in 1923 with the purchase of the former George L. Moore & Sons Hardware by James Caulley. Our present owner, Patrick Ballon, purchased the business in 1974.
In October 1996, our location was moved from a 3000 sq. ft. building on Water Street in Brownsville to our present location at 6027 National Pike.
Our 19,000 sq. ft. of floor space includes over 25,000 items, a rental department, a small engine repair shop and a 3000 sq. ft. power equipment showroom.
January 2012 we have completed an expansion of 3400 sq ft of our plumbing and electrical departments and expanding our warehouse with 3400sq ft
We offer on site delivery and service as well internet catalogue orders.
Our Rental Department includes over 300 items for our do-it-yourself customers.
We currently employ 28 staff members.
Most holidays we operate our Sunday schedule. We are closed: Thanksgiving - Christmas -New Years - Easter